Import Competition and Macro Economic Adjustment under Wage-Price Rigidity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1976. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Model of International Trade with a Wage Restriction," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 262-277, June.
- Brecher, Richard A, 1978. "Money, Employment, and Trade-Balance Adjustment with Rigid Wages," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Bruno, Michael, 1976. "The Two-Sector Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 566-577, September.
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Hanoch, Giora & Fraenkel, Mordechai, 1979. "Income and Substitution Effects in the Two-Sector Open Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 455-458, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pentti J.K. Kouri, 1982. "Macroeconomics of Stagflation under Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .