Wage indexation, migration, and unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Das, Satya P., 1981. "Effects of foreign investment in the presence of unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 249-257, May.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Conlon, John R., 1993. "Unemployment, wage indexation and commercial policies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 165-174.
- Sgro, Pasquale M & Takayama, Akira, 1981. "On the Long-Run Growth Effects of a Minimum Wage for a Two-Sector Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(157), pages 180-85, June.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Hamada, Koichi, 1974. "The brain drain, international integration of markets for professionals and unemployment : A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-42, April.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "International Factor Mobility, Nontraded Goods, and the International Equalization of Prices of Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 115-24, January.
- K. Hamada & J. N. Bhagwati, 1975. "Domestic Distortions, Imperfect Information and the Brain Drain," Working papers 161, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1976. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Model of International Trade with a Wage Restriction," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 262-77, June.
- Hamada, Koichi & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975. "Domestic distortions, imperfect information and the brain drain," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 265-279, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:9:y:2000:i:3:p:257-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.