Domestic distortions, imperfect information and the brain drain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Marchiori & I-Ling Shen & Frédéric Docquier, 2013.
"Brain Drain In Globalization: A General Equilibrium Analysis From The Sending Countries' Perspective,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1582-1602, April.
- Marchiori, Luca & Shen, I-Ling & Docquier, Frédéric, 2009. "Brain Drain in Globalization: A General Equilibrium Analysis from the Sending Countries' Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca MARCHIORI & I-Ling SHEN & Frederic DOCQUIER, 2009. "Brain drain in globalization A general equilibrium analysis from the sending countries’ perspective," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Docquier, Frédéric & Marchiori, Luca & Shen, I-Ling, 2010. "Brain drain in globalization: A general equilibrium analysis from the sending countries’ perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berry, R. Albert, 2003. "Policy response to poverty and inequality in the developing world," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Monteleone, Simona & Skonieczny, Giorgio & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2011. "Geographical analysis of the academic brain drain in Italy," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2011/1, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Simona Monteleone, 2011. "Brain Drain and Economic Growth: A Critical Review," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Dong, Baomin & Fu, Shihe & Gong, Jiong & Fan, Hanwen, 2014. "The Lame Drain," MPRA Paper 53825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Commander, Simon & Kangasniemi, Mari & Winters, L. Alan, 2003. "The Brain Drain: Curse or Boon?," IZA Discussion Papers 809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akira Shimada, 2013. "Wage Inequality and Human Capital Formation under Migration Possibilities," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3-4), pages 190-201, December.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2000. "Wage indexation, migration, and unemployment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 257-265, July.
- Kangasniemi, Mari & Winters, L. Alan & Commander, Simon, 2007.
"Is the medical brain drain beneficial? Evidence from overseas doctors in the UK,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 915-923, September.
- Kangasniemi, Mari & Winters, L. Alan & Commander, Simon, 2004. "Is the medical brain drain beneficial? Evidence from overseas doctors in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19984, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Commander & Mari Kangasniemi & L. Alan Winters, 2004. "Is the Medical Brain Drain Beneficial? Evidence from Overseas Doctors in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0618, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jan-Jan Soon, 2008. "The determinants of international students' return intention," Working Papers 0806, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 2011. "Brain-drain taxes for non-benevolent governments," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 68-76, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:2:y:1975:i:3:p:265-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.