Unemployment and optimal currency intervention in an open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1976. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Model of International Trade with a Wage Restriction," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 262-277, June.
- Hailong Jin & E. Kwan Choi, 2013. "China's Profits and Losses from Currency Intervention, 1994-2011," CESifo Working Paper Series 4551, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno, Michael, 1976. "The Two-Sector Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 566-577, September.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2010.
"China's Current Account and Exchange Rate,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 231-271
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 142009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 14673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 2587, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kan Yue & Kevin Honglin Zhang, 2013. "How Much Does China's Exchange Rate Affect the U.S. Trade Deficit?," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 80-93, November.
- John T. Cuddington, 1981. "Import Substitution Policies: A Two-Sector, Fix-Price Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 327-342.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Beladi, Hamid, 1990. "Pattern of Trade between Underemployed Economies," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(228), pages 485-493, November.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi, 2013. "The US Trade Deficit and the Rate of Interest," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 614-626, September.
- Devereux, M. B., 2000. "How does a devaluation affect the current account?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 833-851, December.
- Hailong Jin & E. Kwan Choi, 2014. "China's Profits and Losses from Currency Intervention, 1994–2011," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 170-183, May.
- Jin, Hailong & Choi, E Kwan, 2014. "China's Profits and losses from currency Intervention, 1994-2011," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37380, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2014. "On Offshoring and Trade Deficit," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 517-523, August.
- Yin-Wong Cheung, 2012. "Exchange Rate Misalignment - The Case of the Chinese Renminbi," CESifo Working Paper Series 3797, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jin, Hailong & Choi, E. Kwan, 2013. "Profits and losses from currency intervention," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 14-20.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Michael Schmid, 1983. "Does Devaluation Cause Stagflation?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 641-654, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:82-90 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Currency intervention; Optimal exchange rate;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:41:y:2016:i:c:p:253-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.