The Current Account, Monetary Policy, Market Sentiment And The Real Exchange Rate: Some Implications For The Farm Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Trevor, Robert G & Donald, Stephen G, 1986.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and the Volatility of Financial Prices: The Australian Case,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 58-66, Supplemen.
- Robert G. Trevor & Stephen G. Donald, 1986. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Volatility of Financial Prices: The Australian Case," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8608, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1981. "Monetary Policy and Foreign Price Disturbances under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Stochastic Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 156-176, May.
- Bhandari, Jagdeep S, 1981. "Exchange Rate Overshooting Revisited," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 49(2), pages 165-172, June.
- Gregory, R.G., 1976.
"Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(02), August.
- R.G. Gregory, 1976. "Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(2), pages 71-91, August.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Corden, W M, 1978.
"Keynes and the Others: Wage and Price Rigidities in Macro-economic Models,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 159-180, July.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- L.P. O'Mara & N.A. Wallace & Helen Meshios, 1987. "The Current Account, Monetary Policy, Market Sentiment And The Real Exchange Rate: Some Implications For The Farm Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(3), pages 219-241, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Gray, Malcolm R & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1979. "The Stability of Exchange Rate Dynamics under Perfect Myopic Foresight," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(3), pages 643-660, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Mara, L. Paul, 1988. "The Medium Term Outlook for the Real Exchange Rate and Real Interest Rates," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(01), April.
- Hogan, Lindsay I. & Sterland, Barry, 1991. "Inflation, Monetary Policy and Australia's Primary Industries," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145905, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tie, Graeme & Bartley, Scott W. & O'Mara, L. Paul, 1994. "Agriculture in an open market economy," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 147927, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.