Coffee, economic fluctuations and stabilisation: an intertemporal disequilibrium model with capital market imperfections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaidyanathan, Geetha, 1993. "Consumption, liquidity constraints and economic development," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 591-610.
- Haque, Nadeem U & Montiel, Peter, 1989. "Consumption in Developing Countries: Tests for Liquidity Constraintsand Finite Horizons," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 408-415, August.
- Flemming, J S, 1973. "The Consumption Function when Capital Markets are Imperfect: The Permanent Income Hypothesis Reconsidered," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 160-172, July.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987.
"Government Deficits, Private Investment and the Current Account: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 596-615, September.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1986. "Government Deficits, Private Investment and the Current Account: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cardenas, Mauricio, 1994. "Stabilization and redistribution of coffee revenues: A political economy model of commodity marketing boards," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 351-380, August.
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1986.
"Commodity Export Prices and the Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries: Coffee in Colombia,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 233-266
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "Commodity Export Prices and the Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries: Coffee in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 1570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cuddington, 1986.
"Bonanzas de productos básicos, estabilización macroeconómica y reforma comercial en Colombia,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 5(10), pages 45-100, December.
- John T Cuddington, 1986. "Bonanzas De Productos Básicos, Estabilizacion Macroeconómica Y Reforma Comercial En Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 5(10), pages 45-100, December.
- Cuddington, John T. & Vinals, Jose M., 1986. "Budget deficits and the current account : An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 1-24, August.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Eastwood, R K & Venables, A J, 1982. "The Macroeconomic Implications of a Resource Discovery in an Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 285-299, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008.
"Responding to the coffee crisis: What can we learn from price dynamics?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 282-311, February.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What Can We Learn from Price Dynamics," Staff Papers 12604, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What Can We Learn from Price Dynamics," Staff Paper Series 472, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mehta, A. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What We Can Learn from Price Dynamics," Working Papers 201444, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Alex Bowen, 2012. "�Green� growth, �green� jobs and labour markets," GRI Working Papers 76, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bowen, Alex, 2012. "'Green'growth,'green'jobs and labor markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5990, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:62:y:2000:i:1:p:105-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.