Consumption, liquidity constraints and economic development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris, 1999. "Modelling consumption: permanent-income or rule-of-thumb behaviour?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 293-306, April.
- Philippe Beaugrand & Montfort Mlachila & Boileau Loko, 2002. "The Choice Between External and Domestic Debt in Financing Budget Deficits; The Case of Central and West African Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Talvi, Ernesto, 1998.
"Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: a reinterpretation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 45-66, October.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Talvi, Ernesto, 1998. "Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 13704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:87-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bandiera, Oriana & Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Does financial reform increase or reduce savings ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2062, The World Bank.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Mcaleer, Michael, 2000. "Direct Tests of the Permanent Income Hypothesis under Uncertainty, Inflationary Expectations and Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 229-252, April.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Christou, Costas, 2001. "Differential Borrowing Constraints and Investment in Human Capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 277-295, April.
- Otero, Jesus G., 2000. "Coffee, economic fluctuations and stabilisation: an intertemporal disequilibrium model with capital market imperfections," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 105-129, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao & Ostry, Jonathan, 1995.
"Saving behavior in low- and middle-income developing countries,"
13757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao & Ostry, Jonathan, 1996. "Saving Behavior in Low- and Middle-Income Developing Countries: A Comparison," MPRA Paper 6978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis, 2013. "Gasto do governo e consumo privado: Substitutos ou complementares?," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(2), July.
- John Serieux, 2008. "Financial Liberalization and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa: an Assessment," Working Papers 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & McAleer, Michael, 2001. "Consumption, liquidity constraints, uncertainty and temptation: An international comparison," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Dominique Hachette, 1998. "Ahorro Privado en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 35(104), pages 3-48.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:67:n:2:a:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vlatka Bilas & Mile BoÅ¡njak, 2015. "Examining the relationship between banking loans to private individuals growth rate and personal consumption growth rate in Croatia â€“ the cointegration approach," Notitia - journal for sustainable development, Notita Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 19-25, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:15:y:1993:i:3:p:591-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.