Can an Oil Discovery Lead to a Recession? A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bitros, George C. & Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar, 2016.
"Economic crisis in the European periphery: An assessment of EMU membership and home policy effects based on the Greek experience,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 312-327.
- Bitros, George C. & Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar, 2014. "Economic crisis in the European periphery: An Assessment of EMU Membership and home Policy Effects Based on the Greek Experience," MPRA Paper 60596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:96:y:2019:i:c:p:263-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2019.
"Macro policy responses to natural resource windfalls and the crash in commodity prices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 263-282.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2016. "Macro Policy Responses to Natural Resource Windfalls and the Crash in Commodity Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 11520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Macro policy responses to natural resource windfalls and the crash in commodity prices," BIS Working Papers 616, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rick van der Ploeg, 2016. "Macro Policy Responses to Natural Resource Windfalls and the Crash in Commodity Prices," OxCarre Working Papers 178, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, 1996. "Sources of Business Cycles in Energy Producing Economies - The case of Norway and United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 179, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif A. Thorsrud, 2016.
"Boom or Gloom? Examining the Dutch Disease in Two‐speed Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(598), pages 2219-2256, December.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2014. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in two-speed economies," Working Paper 2014/12, Norges Bank.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2014. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in two-speed economies," Working Papers No 6/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- M. Nagy Eltony, "undated". "Oil Price Fluctuations and their Impact on the Macroeconomic Variables of Kuwait: A Case Study Using a VAR Model," API-Working Paper Series 9908, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- repec:rnd:arjebs:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:217-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Alberto Alonso González & Bruno Sovilla, 2012. "El multiplicador (-1) de las remesas," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 12-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2007. "What Turns a Blessing into a Curse? The Political Economy of Natural Resource Wealth (Invited Lecture)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 351-377.
- Giovanni Covi, 2014. "Dutch disease and sustainability of the Russian political economy," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 75-110.
- Cuddington, John, 1988. "Fiscal policy in commodity-exporting LDCs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 33, The World Bank.
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- Samuel Wills, 2012.
"Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries,"
1408, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Apr 2014.
- Wills, Samuel, 2014. "Optimal monetary responses to oil discoveries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58104, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Samuel Wills, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries," CAMA Working Papers 2014-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:asi:eneclt:2015:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augusto de la Torre & Daniel Lederman & Alain Ize & Federico R. Bennett & Martin Sasson, "undated". "The Big Switch in Latin America," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25098, The World Bank.
- Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar, 2016. "Did EMU membership cause the “Dutch disease” in the PIGS nations?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 31-41.
- Machiko, Nissanke, 2011. "International and Institutional Traps in Sub-Saharan Africa under Globalisation: A Comparative Perspective," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1986.
"Commodity Export Prices and the Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries: Coffee in Colombia,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 233-266
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "Commodity Export Prices and the Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries: Coffee in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 1570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali, Issa & Harvie, Charles, 2013. "Oil and economic development: Libya in the post-Gaddafi era," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 273-285.
- Harvie, Charles & Cox, Grant M, 2009. "Resource Price Turbulence and Macroeconomic Adjustment for a Resource Exporter: a conceptual framework for policy analysis," Economics Working Papers wp09-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Macroeconomic and Sectoral Effects of Terms-of-Trade Shocks; The Experience of the Oil-Exporting Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 99/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesus Otero, 2001. "Coffee export booms and monetary disequilibrium: some evidence for Colombia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 267-276.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "Commodity Export Boom and the Real Exchange Rate: The Money-Inflation Link," NBER Working Papers 1741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John T. Cuddington, 1988. "El manejo de las bonanzas de exportación: el caso del café," Coyuntura Económica, Fedesarrollo, vol. 18(2), pages 281-303, June.
- Luis Alberto Alonso González & Bruno Sovilla, 2012. "Remittances and economic policy," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 12-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:94:y:1984:i:374:p:390-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.