Some Aspects of Stabilization Policies, the Monetarist Controversy, and the MPS Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "Dalla teoria alla pratica nei modelli macroeconomici: l’eclettismo post-keynesiano," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 71-96.
- Anonymous or collective, 1998. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 134(3), pages 1-14.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1986. "Money, Credit, and Interest Rates in the Business Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 395-458 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Michalski, Raphael Joseph, 1977. "An application of consistent statistical estimation to a nonlinear macroeconomic policy model," ISU General Staff Papers 197701010800007086, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aristomène A. Varoudakis, 1990. "Dynamique du taux de change et substitution des actifs financiers dans un modèle avec un marché efficient d'actions," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(1), pages 95-118.
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1989. "A temporary general equilibrium model with endogenous money for economic policy analysis in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Boissay & Pierre Malgrange, 1997. "Intégration monétaire et financière dans les modèles macroéconomiques : bilan et nouvelles pistes," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 12(3), pages 3-42.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1982. "Interest Rate Implications for Fiscal and Monetary Policies: A Postscript on the Government Budget Constraint," NBER Working Papers 0886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1979. "The Determination of Long-Term Interest Rates: Implications for Monetary and Fiscal Policies," NBER Working Papers 0366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jere Behrman & James A. Hanson, 1979. "The Use of Econometric Models in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters,in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 1-38 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:15:y:1974:i:3:p:541-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.