Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries: The Transfer of Resources from Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orden, David & Greene, Duty & Roe, Terry & Schuh, G. Edward, 1982. "Policies Affecting the Food and Agricultural Sector in Peru, 1970-1982: An Evaluation and Recommendations," Miscellaneous Papers 251859, Agecon Search.
- von Braun, Joachim & de Haen, Hartwig, 1983. "The effects of food price and subsidy policies on Egyptian agriculture:," Research reports 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1983. "Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade," Research reports 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 1986. "Structure of agricultural protection in industrial countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 115-129, February.
- Gerrard, Christopher D. & Roe, Terry, 1983. "Government intervention in food grain markets : An econometric study of Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 109-132.
- Roe, Terry & Senauer, Ben, 1985. "Simulating alternative foodgrain price and trade policies: An application for the Dominican Republic," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 635-648.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1988. "An Open Economy Model of Political Influence and Competition Among Rent Seeking Groups," Bulletins 7499, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew, 1986. "Government in the Process of Trade and Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50653, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcumnus.html .