Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries: The Transfer of Resources from Agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: (612) 625-1222|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu/EDC.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orden, David & Greene, Duty & Roe, Terry & Schuh, G. Edward, 1982. "Policies Affecting the Food and Agricultural Sector in Peru, 1970-1982: An Evaluation and Recommendations," Miscellaneous Papers 251859, Agecon Search.
- von Braun, Joachim & de Haen, Hartwig, 1983. "The effects of food price and subsidy policies on Egyptian agriculture:," Research reports 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1983. "Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade," Research reports 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 1986. "Structure of agricultural protection in industrial countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 115-129, February.
- Gerrard, Christopher D. & Roe, Terry, 1983. "Government intervention in food grain markets : An econometric study of Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 109-132.
- Roe, Terry & Senauer, Ben, 1985. "Simulating alternative foodgrain price and trade policies: An application for the Dominican Republic," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 635-648.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.