Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries: The Transfer of Resources from Agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: (612) 625-1222|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu/EDC.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orden, David & Greene, Duty & Roe, Terry & Schuh, G. Edward, 1982. "Policies Affecting the Food and Agricultural Sector in Peru, 1970-1982: An Evaluation and Recommendations," Miscellaneous Papers 251859, Agecon Search.
- von Braun, Joachim & de Haen, Hartwig, 1983. "The effects of food price and subsidy policies on Egyptian agriculture:," Research reports 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1983. "Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade," Research reports 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 1986. "Structure of agricultural protection in industrial countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 115-129, February.
- Gerrard, Christopher D. & Roe, Terry, 1983. "Government intervention in food grain markets : An econometric study of Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 109-132.
- Roe, Terry & Senauer, Ben, 1985. "Simulating alternative foodgrain price and trade policies: An application for the Dominican Republic," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 635-648.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.