Trade liberalization and poverty in the Middle East and North Africa:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Braun, Joachim, 2008. "Food and financial crises: Implications for agriculture and the poor," Food policy reports 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breisinger, Clemens & van Rheenen, Teunis & Ringler, Claudia & Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Minot, Nicholas & Aragon, Catherine & Yu, Bingxin & Ecker, Olivier & Zhu, Tingju, 2010. "Food security and economic development in the Middle East and North Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 985, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shireen AlAzzawi, 2013. "Did Trade Liberalization Benefit Female Workers? Evidence on Wage and Employment Effects from Egypt," Working Papers 787, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2013.
- Mendez Lopez, Ana & Loopstra, Rachel & McKee, Martin & Stuckler, David, 2017. "Is trade liberalisation a vector for the spread of sugar-sweetened beverages? A cross-national longitudinal analysis of 44 low- and middle-income countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 21-27.
- Leila Baghdadi & Hendrik Kruse & Inma Martínez-Zarzoso, 2015. "An Estimation of Traiff Pass-Through in Tunisia," Working Papers 963, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.
- Hendrik W. Kruse & Inma Martínez-Zarzoso & Leila Baghdadi, 2017. "Standards and Market Power: Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers 1131, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 2017.
- Bordignon, Jacopo & Breisinger, Clemens, 2015. "Policy changes in times of crisis: Evidence from the Arab Spatial Policy Analyzer:," IFPRI discussion papers 1471, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Al-Haboby, Azhr & Breisinger, Clemens & Debowicz, DarÃo & El-Hakim, Abdul Hussein & Ferguson, Jenna & van Rheenen, Teunis & Telleria, Roberto, 2014. "Agriculture for development in Iraq?: Estimating the impacts of achieving the agricultural targets of the national development plan 2013â€“2017 on economic growth, incomes, and gender equality:," IFPRI discussion papers 1349, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Inma Martínez-Zarzoso & Leila Baghdadi & Hendrik Wiard Kruse, 2016. "Is Tunisian Trade Policy Pro-Poor?," Working Papers 1033, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsFree trade; Agricultural prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:nicholasminot. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.