The Political Economy of Food Price Policy: the Case of Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Meyers, Robert J. & Nyoro, James K., 2005.
"Effects of Government Maize Marketing and Trade Policies on Maize Market Prices in Kenya,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
55162, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thom S. & Myers, Robert J. & Nyoro, James K., 2005. "Effects of Government Maize Marketing and Trade Policies on Maize Market Prices in Kenya," Working Papers 202628, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- De Gorter, Harry & Swinnen, Johan, 2002. "Political economy of agricultural policy," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 36, pages 1893-1943 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Watson, Derrill D., 2013. "Political Economy Synthesis: the Food Policy Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Food security; Macroeconomics; Prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-05-11 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-05-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-05-11 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2013-05-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.