Engendering agricultural research, development, and extension:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & Food and Agriculture Organization & International Fund for Agricultural Development, 2009.
"Gender in Agriculture Sourcebook
[Agricultura y desarrollo rural : manual sobre género en agricultura]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6603, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gouse, Marnus & Sengupta, Debdatta & Zambrano, Patricia & Zepeda, José Falck, 2016. "Genetically Modified Maize: Less Drudgery for Her, More Maize for Him? Evidence from Smallholder Maize Farmers in South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 27-38.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Bernier, Quinn & Haglund, Eric, 2013. "The six "ins" of climate-smart agriculture: Inclusive institutions for information, innovation, investment, and insurance:," CAPRi working papers 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9716-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Wairimu Mwangi & J. Mark Erbaugh & Kallunde Sibuga & Amon Maerere & Monica Waiganjo, 2015. "Gendered and Contextual Factors in the Design of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programs for Tomato Growers in East Africa," International Journal of Social Science Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 56-72, September.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0718-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGender equity; nonmarket commodities; Agriculture; R&D; Priority setting; value chains; extension services; Agricultural growth and technologies; Gender;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-02 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:ruthmeinzen-dick. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .