Up in smoke ? agricultural commercialization, rising food prices and stunting in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wood, Benjamin & Nelson, Carl H. & Kilic, Talip & Murray, Siobhan, 2012. "Up in Smoke?: Agricultural Commercialization,Rising Food Prices and Stunting in Malawi," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131261, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, T S, 1994. "Do High Food Marketing Costs Constrain Cash Crop Production? Evidence from Zimbabwe," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 387-402, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0669-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2015. "Female Engagement in Commercial Agriculture, Interventions and Welfare in Malawi: What Works for the Poorest?," Departmental Working Papers 201522, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Wood, Benjamin D.K. & Dong, Michell, 2015. "Recalling Extra Data: A Replication Study of Finding Missing Markets," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014, San Diego, California 206225, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kirimi, Lilian & Gitau, Raphael & Olunga, Millicent, 2013. "Household Food Security And Commercialization Among Smallholder Farmers In Kenya," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161445, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Haggblade, Steven & Mkandawire, Elizabeth & Nankhuni, Flora & Hendriks, Sheryl L., 2016. "Micronutrient policy process in Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1568, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Food&Beverage Industry; Rural Poverty Reduction; Regional Economic Development;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-10-18 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-10-18 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .