Report NEP-DEV-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Debra Shepherd, 2013. "A question of efficiency: decomposing South African reading test scores using PIRLS 2006," Working Papers 20/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Pritchett, Lant & Kenny, Charles, 2013. "Promoting Millennium Development Ideals: The Risks of Defining Development Down," Working Paper Series rwp13-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Narayan, Ambar & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime & Tiwari, Sailesh, 2013. "Shared prosperity : links to growth, inequality and inequality of opportunity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6649, The World Bank.
- Wood, Benjamin & Nelson, Carl & Kilic, Talip & Murray, Siobhan, 2013. "Up in smoke ? agricultural commercialization, rising food prices and stunting in Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6650, The World Bank.
- Cogneau, Denis & Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2013. "Development at the border: policies and national integration in Côte d’Ivoire and its neighbors," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1305, CEPREMAP.
- Sann VATHANA & Sothea OUM & Ponhrith KAN & Colas CHERVIER, 2013. "Impact of Disasters and Role of Social Protection in Natural Disaster Risk Management in Cambodia," Working Papers DP-2013-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- LeDang TRUNG, 2013. "Economic and Welfare Impacts of Disasters in East Asia and Policy ResponsesL The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers DP-2013-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Danilo C. ISRAEL & Roehlano M. BRIONES, 2013. "Impacts of Natural Disasters on Agriculture, Food Security, and Natural Resources and Environment in the Philippines," Working Papers DP-2013-15, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- KUEPIE Mathias & SAIDOU HAMADOU Théophile, 2013. "The impact of fertility on household economic status in Cameroon, Mali and Senegal," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-20, LISER.