Impacts of Natural Disasters on Agriculture, Food Security, and Natural Resources and Environment in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2012. "Impacts of Natural Disasters on Agriculture, Food Security, and Natural Resources and Environment in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- StÃ©phane Hallegatte & Valentin Przyluski, 2010. "The Economics of Natural Disasters," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 14-24, July.
- Toya, Hideki & Skidmore, Mark, 2007.
"Economic development and the impacts of natural disasters,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 20-25, January.
- Mark Skidmore & Hideki Toya, 2005. "Economic Development and the Impacts of Natural Disasters," Working Papers 05-04, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture An Application of the AMPLE," Development Economics Working Papers 23108, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture: An Application of the Agricultural Multimarket Model for Policy Evaluation (AMPLE)," Discussion Papers DP 2010-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon, 2015.
"Hurricane watch: Battening down the effects of the storm on local crop production,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 234-240.
- Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon, 2015. "Hurricane Watch: Battening Down the Effects of the Storm on Local Crop Production," IZA Discussion Papers 9439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reyes, Celia M. & Mina, Christian D. & Agbon, Adrian D. & Arboneda, Arkin, 2017. "Crop Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation: Integrative Report from the Five Case Regions in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Gloria, Reneli Ann B. & Mercado, Sarah Joy P., 2015. "Review of Design and Implementation of the Agricultural Insurance Programs of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation," Discussion Papers DP 2015-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Murata, Akira & Miyazaki, Suguru, 2014. "Ex-post Risk Management Among Rural Filipino Farm Households," Working Papers 67, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsNaturaldisasters; typhoons; floods; droughts; agriculture; food security; natural resources and the environment; Agricultural Multi-Market Model for Policy Evaluation (AMPLE);
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-10-18 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .