Impacts of Natural Disasters on Agriculture, Food Security, and Natural Resources and Environment in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2012. "Impacts of Natural Disasters on Agriculture, Food Security, and Natural Resources and Environment in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Valentin Przyluski, 2010. "The Economics of Natural Disasters," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 14-24, July.
- Toya, Hideki & Skidmore, Mark, 2007.
"Economic development and the impacts of natural disasters,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 20-25, January.
- Mark Skidmore & Hideki Toya, 2005. "Economic Development and the Impacts of Natural Disasters," Working Papers 05-04, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture An Application of the AMPLE," Development Economics Working Papers 23108, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture: An Application of the Agricultural Multimarket Model for Policy Evaluation (AMPLE)," Discussion Papers DP 2010-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon, 2015.
"Hurricane watch: Battening down the effects of the storm on local crop production,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 234-240.
- Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon, 2015. "Hurricane Watch: Battening Down the Effects of the Storm on Local Crop Production," IZA Discussion Papers 9439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reyes, Celia M. & Mina, Christian D. & Agbon, Adrian D. & Arboneda, Arkin, 2017. "Crop Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation: Integrative Report from the Five Case Regions in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Gloria, Reneli Ann B. & Mercado, Sarah Joy P., 2015. "Review of Design and Implementation of the Agricultural Insurance Programs of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation," Discussion Papers DP 2015-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Nguyen, Hong - Ron & Ngo, Quang - Thanh & Nguyen, Ngoc - Danh, 2018. "Effects of Natural Disaster on Rice Production at Farm Level: New Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 88701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murata, Akira & Miyazaki, Suguru, 2014. "Ex-post Risk Management Among Rural Filipino Farm Households," Working Papers 67, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsNaturaldisasters; typhoons; floods; droughts; agriculture; food security; natural resources and the environment; Agricultural Multi-Market Model for Policy Evaluation (AMPLE);
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-10-18 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.