The food stamp scheme in Sri Lanka: costs, benefits, and options for modification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Lattimore, Ralph, 1981. "Developments in theory and empirical applications of endogenous governmental behavior," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt34j553k1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Schluter, Michael, 1984.
"Constraints on Kenya's food and beverage exports:,"
44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1997.
"Policy for Plenty: Measuring the Benefits of Policy-oriented Social Science Research,"
232552, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1998. "Policy for plenty: measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research," Impact assessments 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bathla, S. & Bhattacharya, P. & D'Souza, Anna, 2015. "Indiaâ€™s National Food Security Act 2013: Food Distribution through Revamped Public Distribution System or Food Stamps and Cash Transfers?," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(1).
- P. J. Gunawardana & E. A. Oczkowski, 1992. "Government Policies And Agricultural Supply Response: Paddy In Sri Lanka," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 231-242.
- Bhargava, Pradeep & Balana, Manju, 2006. "Realizing the Right to Food in South Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 122, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Sahn & Ari Gerstle, 2004. "Child allowances and allocative decisions in Romanian households," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1513-1521.
- World Bank, 2002. "Sri Lanka : Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15387, The World Bank.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFood stamps Sri Lanka.; Food relief Sri Lanka.; Food relief Economic aspects Sri Lanka.; Food relief Government policy Sri Lanka.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1997. "Policy for Plenty: Measuring the Benefits of Policy-oriented Social Science Research," Staff Papers 232552, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.