Child allowances and allocative decisions in Romanian households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alderman, Harold, et al, 1995. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Is It Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Edirisinghe, Neville, 1987. "The food stamp scheme in Sri Lanka: costs, benefits, and options for modification," Research reports 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Strauss, J. & Thonas, D., 1990. "The Shape Of The Calorie-Expenditure Curve," Papers 595, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Subramanian, Shankar & Deaton, Angus, 1996. "The Demand for Food and Calories," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 133-162, February.
- Browning, Martin & Francois Bourguignon & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Valerie Lechene, 1994.
"Income and Outcomes: A Structural Model of Intrahousehold Allocation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1067-1096, December.
- Browning, M. & Bourguignon, F. & Chiappori, P.A. & Lechene, V., 1992. "Incomes and Outcomes: A structural Model of Intra-Household Allocation," DELTA Working Papers 92-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Smallwood, David M. & Blaylock, James R., 1985. "Analysis Of Food Stamp Program Participation And Food Expenditures," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Lundberg, S.J. & Pollak, R.A. & Wales, T.J., 1994.
"Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from U.K. Child Benefit,"
94-6, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S.J. & Pollak, R.A. & Wales, T.J., 1994. "Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from U.K. Child Benefit," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-6, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1993.
"Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 988-1010, December.
- Lundberg, S. & Pollak, R.A., 1991. "Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market," Working Papers 91-08, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S. & Pollak, R.A., 1991. "Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-08, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993.
"Unitary versus collective models of the household : time to shift theburden of proof?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1217, The World Bank.
- Alderman, H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Haddad, L., 1994. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," DELTA Working Papers 94-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bouis, Howarth E. & Haddad, Lawrence J., 1992. "Are estimates of calorie-income fxelasticities too high? : A recalibration of the plausible range," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 333-364, October.
- Behrman, Jere R & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1987. "Will Developing Country Nutrition Improve with Income? A Case Study for Rural South India," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 492-507, June.
- Sahn, David E & Younger, Stephen D & Simler, Kenneth R, 2000. "Dominance Testing of Transfers in Romania," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Deaton, Angus S & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Thomas, Duncan, 1989. "The Influence of Household Composition on Household Expenditure Patterns: Theory and Spanish Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 179-200, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masako Oyama, 2006. "Measuring cost of children using equivalence scale on Japanese panel data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 409-415.
- Benoit Dostie & David Sahn, 2006.
"Labor Market Dynamics in Romania During a Period of Economic Liberalization,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-17, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Jun 2008.
- Dostie, Benoit & Sahn, David E., 2006. "Labor Market Dynamics in Romania During a Period of Economic Liberalization," IZA Discussion Papers 2511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2011. "Improving the measurement of child welfare in the context of intra-household inequality," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 226-232, February.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2009. "Measuring intra‐household health inequality: explorations using the body mass index," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages 13-36, April.
- Sarah Reynolds, 2015. "Behavioral games and intrahousehold allocation: teenage mothers and their mothers in Brazil," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 901-927, December.
- M.Ruiz-Arranz & B.Davis, S.Handa & M.Stampini & P.Winters, 2006. "Program Conditionality and Food Security: The Impact of PROGRESA and PROCAMPO Transfers in Rural Mexico," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(2), pages 249-278.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:14:p:1513-1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.