Revealed Preference Analysis of Non‐Cooperative Household Consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2011. "Revealed preference analysis of noncooperative household consumption," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252241, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude d’Aspremont & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2014.
"Household behavior and individual autonomy: an extended Lindahl mechanism,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(3), pages 643-664, April.
- D’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, 2012. "Household behavior and individual autonomy: An extended Lindahl mechanism," CORE Discussion Papers 2012014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017.
"Household Consumption When the Marriage Is Stable,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(6), pages 1507-1534, June.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2014. "Household Consumption When the Marriage Is Stable," IZA Discussion Papers 8070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2014. "Household Consumption When the Marriage is Stable," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. "Household Consumption When the Marriage is Stable," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251990, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2014. "Household consumption when the marriage is stable," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.08, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1892-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurens Cherchye & Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2017. "Group Consumption with Caring Individuals," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Veerle Hennebel, 2017.
"Coordination efficiency in multi-output settings: a DEA approach,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 250(1), pages 205-233, March.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Bram DE ROCK & Veerle HENNEBEL, 2014. "Coordination efficiency in multi-output settings: a DEA approach," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:121:y:2011:i:555:p:1073-1096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.