Nash bargained consumption decisions: a revealed preference analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2013. "Nash‐Bargained Consumption Decisions: A Revealed Preference Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 195-235, March.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2013. "Nash-Bargained Consumption Decisions: A Revealed Preference Analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252236, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock, 2014. "Empirical Revealed Preference," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 503-524, August.
- Carvajal, Andrés & González, Natalia, 2014. "On refutability of the Nash bargaining solution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 177-186.
- Ray, Indrajit & Snyder, Susan, 2013.
"Observable implications of Nash and subgame-perfect behavior in extensive games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 471-477.
- Susan Snyder & Indrajit Ray, 2004. "Observable implications of Nash and subgame-perfect behavior in extensive games," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 407, Econometric Society.
- Indrajit Ray & Susan Snyder, 2013. "Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame- Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games," Discussion Papers 04-14r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico, 2014. "On the consistency of data with bargaining theories," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), January.
- Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck, 2015.
"Revealed preference theory for finite choice sets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(1), pages 169-200, May.
- Sam COSAERT & Thomas DEMUYNCK, 2013. "Revealed preference theory for finite choice sets," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.08, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck, 2015. "Revealed preference theory for finite choice sets," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251997, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:181-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ori Zax, 2015. "Human Capital And The Probability Of Divorce," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(S1), pages 111-134, December.
- Salvador Bertomeu & Antonio Estache, 2016. "Unbundling Political and Economic Rationality: a Non-Parametric Approach Tested on Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2011-05-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-05-14 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces11.07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .