The Shape Of The Calorie-Expenditure Curve
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jawara, Hamidou & Thiele, Rainer, 2018. "The nutrient-income elasticity in ultra-poor households: Evidence from Kenya," Kiel Working Papers 2114, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Higgins, Paul A & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1992. "Labor and women's nutrition : a study of energy expenditure, fertility, and nutritional status in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1009, The World Bank.
- Christopher Udry, 1997. "Recent Advances in Empirical Microeconomic Research in Poor Countries: An Annotated Bibliography," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 58-75, March.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Cliff Attfield, 1998.
"Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semiparametric analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 463-480.
- Cliff Attfield & Sonia R Bhalotra, 1998. "Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Rural Pakistan: A Semi-parametric Analysis," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 11, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Attfield, Cliff, 1998. "Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semi-parametric analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tankari, Mahamadou R., 2014.
"L’élasticité calorie-revenu est-elle faible au Niger ?,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(04), pages 473-491, December.
- Mahamadou R Tankari, 2014. "L’élasticité calorie-revenu est-elle faible au Niger ?," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(4), pages 473-491.
- Tankari, Mahamadou R., 2014. "L’élasticité calorie-revenu est-elle faible au Niger ?," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 95(4).
- Mahamadou Roufahi TANKARI, 2013. "L’élasticité calorie-revenu est-elle faible au Niger ?," Working Papers 2012-2013_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised May 2013.
- Mahamadou Roufahi Tankari, 2014. "L’élasticité calorie revenu est-elle faible au Niger ?," Post-Print hal-01885234, HAL.
- SK Mishra & JW Lyngskor, 2005.
"Nutritional Aspects of Poverty among Casual Labourer Households in Shillong (India),"
0505011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SK Mishra & JW Lyngskor, 2005. "Nutritional Aspects of Poverty among Casual Labourer Households in Shillong (India)," Urban/Regional 0504006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 May 2005.
- Del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003. "Public Policy, Markets and Household Coping Strategies in Bangladesh: Avoiding a Food Security Crisis Following the 1998 Floods," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1221-1238, July.
- Adebayo B. Aromolaran, 2004. "Intra-Household Redistribution of Income and Calorie Consumption in South-Western Nigeria," Working Papers 890, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Nilanjana Roy, 2001. "A semiparametric analysis of calorie response to income change across income groups and gender," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 93-109.
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003.
"Public policy, food markets, and household coping strategies in Bangladesh,"
FCND discussion papers
156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003. "Public policy, food markets, and household coping strategies in Bangladesh," FCND briefs 156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jorge Valero-Gil & Magali Valero, 2013. "Nutritional Intake and Poverty in Mexico: 1984--2010," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(10), pages 1375-1396, October.
- Meng, Xin & Gong, Xiaodong & Wang, Youjuan, 2004. "Impact of Income Growth and Economic Reform on Nutrition Intake in Urban China: 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1448, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Sahn & Ari Gerstle, 2004. "Child allowances and allocative decisions in Romanian households," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1513-1521.
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1992. "Food security and health security : explaining the levels of nutrition in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 865, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsincome ; household ; demand ; calories ; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.