Public Policy, Markets and Household Coping Strategies in Bangladesh: Avoiding a Food Security Crisis Following the 1998 Floods
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franque Grimard, 1996. "Does the Poor’s Consumption of Calories Respond to Changes in Income? Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 257-283.
- Subramanian, S. & Deaton, A., 1994.
"The Demand for Food and Calories,"
175, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Pitt, Mark M, 1983. "Food Preferences and Nutrition in Rural Bangladesh," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 105-14, February.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1985. "The Performance of Rice Markets in Bangladesh during the 1974 Famine," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 15-29, March.
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A., 2001.
"Averting a food crisis: private imports and public targeted distribution in Bangladesh after the 1998 flood,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 337-346, September.
- Ninno, Carlo del & Dorosh, Paul A., 2001. "Averting a food crisis: private imports and public targeted distribution in Bangladesh after the 1998 flood," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Strauss, J. & Thonas, D., 1990. "The Shape Of The Calorie-Expenditure Curve," Papers 595, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Dorosh, Paul A., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and National Food Security: Rice Trade between Bangladesh and India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 673-689, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:7:p:1221-1238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.