The Performance of Rice Markets in Bangladesh during the 1974 Famine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Claudio & Araujo-Bonjean, Catherine & Brunelin, Stephanie, 2011. "Alert at Maradi: Preventing Food Crises in West Africa by Using Price Signals," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114226, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2003. "Risk in rural development: challenges for managers and policy makers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 161-197.
- Dravie Christophe & Mahieu Régis & Requier-Desjardins Denis, 1985. "A. K. Sen, Poverty and famines : an essay on entitlement and deprivation," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(104), pages 932-943.
- Del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003. "Public Policy, Markets and Household Coping Strategies in Bangladesh: Avoiding a Food Security Crisis Following the 1998 Floods," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1221-1238, July.
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003.
"Public policy, food markets, and household coping strategies in Bangladesh,"
156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003. "Public policy, food markets, and household coping strategies in Bangladesh," FCND discussion papers 156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Araujo, Claudio & Araujo-Bonjean, Catherine & Brunelin, Stéphanie, 2012.
"Alert at Maradi: Preventing Food Crises by Using Price Signals,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1882-1894.
- Claudio Araujo & Catherine Araujo Bonjean & Stéphanie Brunelin, 2012. "Alert at Maradi: Preventing Food Crises by Using Price Signals," Post-Print halshs-00714092, HAL.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Catherine SIMONET, 2011. "Are grain markets in Niger driven by speculation?," Working Papers 201128, CERDI.
- Shawkat Ali, A. M. M. & Jahan, Ishrat & Ahmed, Akhter & Rashid, Shahidur, 2008. "Public food distribution system in Bangladesh: Successful reforms and remaining challenges," IFPRI book chapters,in: Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph (ed.), From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture, chapter 5, pages 103-134 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:960-:d:100612 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:377:p:15-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.