Indian agriculture and rural development: Strategic issues and reform options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- von Braun, Joachim & Gulati, Ashok & Hazell, P.B.R. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ruel, Marie T., 2005. "Indian agriculture and rural development: Strategic issues and reform options," Research briefs 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gillespie, Stuart & Harris, Jody & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "The Agriculture-Nutrition Disconnect in India: What Do We Know?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1187, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chowdhury, Nuimuddin & Farid, Nasir & Roy, Devesh, 2006. "Food policy liberalization in Bangladesh: how the government and the markets delivered," MTID discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Valbuena, Diego & Tui, Sabine Homann-Kee & Erenstein, Olaf & Teufel, Nils & Duncan, Alan & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Swain, Braja & Mekonnen, Kindu & Germaine, Ibro & Gérard, Bruno, 2015. "Identifying determinants, pressures and trade-offs of crop residue use in mixed smallholder farms in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 107-118.
- Baba, Sajad H. & Saini, A.S. & Sharma, K.D. & Thakur, D.R., 2010. "Impact of Investment on Agricultural Growth and Rural Development in Himachal Pradesh: Dynamics of Public and Private Investment," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(1).
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay, 2015. "Emergence of controversy in technology transitions: Green Revolution and Bt cotton in India," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 198-212.
- Jesse, Edward V. & Dobson, William D. & Armentano, Louis E. & Olson, Norman F. & Sharma, Vijay Paul, 2006. "The Dairy Sector of India: a Country Study," Discussion Papers 37353, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
More about this item
Keywordssocial safety nets; Human capital; High value agricultural products; Women;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:issbrf:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.