Report NEP-DEV-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Girum Abebe & Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps & Paolo Falco & Simon Franklin & Simon Quinn, 2016. "Curse of Anonymity or Tyranny of Distance? The Impacts of Job-Search Support in Urban Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Timothy Swanson, 2016. "Economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," CIES Research Paper series 43-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Michelson, Hope & Galford, Gillian, 2016. "Agricultural Production Subsidies and Child Health: Evidence from Malawi," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236815, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- William A. Masters & Prakarsh Singh, 2016. "Impact of caregiver incentives on child health: Evidence from an experiment with Anganwadi workers in India," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0818, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Shah, Anand, 2016. "Pricing of Rainfall Insurance in India using Gaussian and t Copulas," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236288, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kartika, Dwintha Maya, 2015. "Does Indonesian National Health Insurance serve a potential for improving health equity in favour of workers in informal economy?," MPRA Paper 72054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Griffen, Andrew & Kazianga, Harounan & Kozuka, Eiji & Nogushi, Haruko & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2016. "On the Role of Community Management in Correcting Market Failures of Rural Developing Areas: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of COGES Project in Burkina Faso," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236323, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chatterjee, Tirtha, 2016. "Does farm level diversification improve household dietary diversity? Evidence from Rural India," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236369, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jacopo, Bonan & Laura, Pagani, 2016. "Junior Farmer Field Schools, Agricultural Knowledge and Spillover Effects: Quasiexperimental Evidence from Northern Uganda," Working Papers 339, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 31 May 2016.
- Lata Gangadharan & Tarun Jain & Pushkar Maitra & Joseph Vecci, 2016. "The behavioural implications of women's empowerment programmes," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2016. "Economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," GRI Working Papers 240, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Feri, Francesco & Pin, Paolo & Vollenweider, Xavier, 2016. "Ties that Bind: Network Redistributive Pressure and Economic Decisions in Village Economies," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236345, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Smriti Sharma & Christophe Nordman, 2016. "The power to choose Gender balance of power and intra-household educational spending in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Khanna, Shantanu & Goel, Deepti & Morissette, René, 2016. "Decomposition Analysis of Earnings Inequality in Rural India: 2004-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 9974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antia-Obong, Essien Akpan & Hubbard, Carmen & Garrod, Guy, 2016. "My lived experience should also explain my market choice: Mixing methods to examine the influence of transaction cost on live chicken sales in Nigeria," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236335, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Amin Karimu & George Adu & George Marbuah & Justice Tei Mensah & Franklin Amuakwa-Mensah, 2016. "Natural resource revenues and public investment in resource-rich economies in subSaharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Khem Raj Dahal & Shiva Ch & ra Dhakal, "undated". "The Relative Efficiency of Organic Farming in Nepal," Working papers 106, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Pedro Carneiro & Jishnu Das & Hugo Reis, 2016. "The value of private schools: evidence from Pakistan," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.