Avian Influenza: outbreaks and the impact on UK consumer demand for poultry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2008.
"Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza,"
2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas
6750, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2009. "Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51742, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Taljaard, Pieter R. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & van Schalkwyk, Herman D., 2004. "The demand for meat in South Africa: An almost ideal estimation," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(4), December.
- Taha, Fawzi A., 2007. "How Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1) Has Affected World Poultry-Meat Trade," Miscellaneous Publications 7360, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Taljaard, Pieter R. & van Schalkwyk, Herman D. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta, 2006. "Choosing between the AIDS and Rotterdam models: A meat demand analysis case study," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(2), June.
- Elif Akben & Gökhan Özertan & Aslýhan D. Spaulding & Sayed H. Saghaian, 2008. "Consumer responses to the H5N1 Avian Influenza: the case of Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(15), pages 1-9.
- Brian P. Poi, 2012. "Easy demand-system estimation with quaids," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 433-446, September.
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2010.
"Impact of BSE and bird flu on consumers' meat demand in Japan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 49-56.
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006. "Impact of BSE and Bird Flu on Consumers f Meat Demand in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS model; Avian Influenza; Consumer demand; Food safety; Poultry sales and consumption; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Q13;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc16:236328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.