The demand for meat in South Africa: An almost ideal estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1995.
"Units of Measurement and the Stone Index in Demand System Estimation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 63-68.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1995. "Units of Measurement and the 'Stone Index' In Demand System Estimation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5058, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- N/A, 2004. "Abstracts," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 13(1), pages 105-128, March.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Daniele Moro & Richard D. Green, 1994.
"Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 61-73.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edgerton, David L., 1993. "On The Estimation Of Separable Demand Models," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Paul Newbold & Tony Rayner & Neil Kellard, 2000. "Long-Run Drift, Co-Movement and Persistence in Real Wheat and Maize Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 106-121.
- Adolf Buse, 1994. "Evaluating the Linearized Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 781-793.
- William F. Hahn, 1994. "Elasticities in AIDS Models: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 972-977.
- Pashardes, Panos, 1993. "Bias in Estimating the Almost Ideal Demand System with the Stone Index Approximation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 908-915, July.
- Frank Asche & Cathy R. Wessells, 1997. "On Price Indices in the Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1182-1185.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1991. "When Is Expenditure "Exogenous" In Separable Demand Models?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:633-642 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fadhuile, Adelaide & Lemarie, Stephane & Pirotte, Alain, 2011. "Pesticides Uses in Crop Production: What Can We Learn from French Farmers Practices?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103654, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yeboah, Osei Agyemang & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Otchere, Richmond, 2015. "Demand for Beef Associated with Country of Origin Labeling," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196859, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G., 2016. "Caribbean Food Import Demand: An Application of the CBS Differential Demand System," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
- Nirmali, S.A.N & Edirisinghe, J.C, 2010. "Food Demand Elasticities, Price Changes and Calorie Availability of Households in the Western Province of Sri Lanka," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 12.
- Rentsch, Dennis & Damon, Amy, 2013. "Prices, poaching, and protein alternatives: An analysis of bushmeat consumption around Serengeti National Park, Tanzania," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-9.
- J paul Dunne & Beverly Edkins, 2008. "The Demand For Food In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(1), pages 104-117, March.
- Olorunfemi Sola, 2013. "Demand for food in Ondo state, Nigeria: Using quadratic almost ideal demand system," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 001-019.
- Tchabletienne, Kombate & Koffi-Tessio, Egnonto M. & Diagne, Aliou, 2010. "Demande Du Riz Importe, Demande Du Riz Produit Localement Au Togo : Une Estimation À Partir Du Modèle Almost Ideal Demand System (Aids)," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97329, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Shibia, Mumina & Rahman, Shaikh & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2017. "Consumer Demand For Meat In Kenya: An Examination Of The Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252789, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tite Ehuitché Beke, 2017. "Analysis of Substitute Products in the Demand for Food Products in Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_330, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Siettou, Christina, 2016. "Avian Influenza: outbreaks and the impact on UK consumer demand for poultry," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236328, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Abiodun Elijah Obayelu & V.O. Okoruwa & O.I.Y. Ajani, 2009. "Cross-sectional analysis of food demand in the North Central, Nigeria: The quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 173-193, January.
- Osei-Asare, Yaw Bonsu & Eghan, Mark, 1. "Food Price Inflation And Consumer Welfare In Ghana," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 1.
- Thompson, Alexi, 2013. "An almost ideal supply system estimate of US energy substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 813-818.
- Tenkorang, Frank & Dority, Bree L. & Bridges, Deborah & Lam, Eddery, 2015. "Relationship between ethanol and gasoline: AIDS approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 63-69.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:9496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.