Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iats13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 197074 Shared harvests: agriculture, trade, and employment (ILO-UNCTAD 2013) - PowerPoint
- 182512 Foreign Competition and Adjustments to Higher Labor Costs: A CGE Model of U.S. Agriculture
by Zahniser, Steven & Hertz, Tom
- 182511 Labor Markets in Computable General Equilibrium Models
by Flaig, Dorothee & McDonald, Scott & Grethe, Harald
- 182510 Cognitive Constructs and the Intent to Remit: Are Norms the Key to Explaining Remitting Behaviour of Kosovar Migrants in Germany
by Meyer, Wiebke & Mollers, Judith
- 182509 Policy Priorities for International Trade and Jobs
by Lippoldt, Douglas
- 182508 "Migrant" Workers in Israeli Agriculture and Export Expansion: Is there a Link?
by Kimhi, Ayal
- 182507 Discussion: The Economic Consequences of International Labor Migration and Trade on Local Labor Markets
by Kandilov, Ivan T.
- 182506 The Economic Consequences of Trade and Immigration for Local Labor Markets
by Hanson, Gordon
- 182505 Agenda to Mitigate Food Price Volatility in Mexico
by Gonzalez, Rafael Gamboas
- 182504 Immigration Reform and Agriculture
by Feather, Peter
- 182503 China's Industrialization and Agriculture: Domestic and International Consequences
by Ebenstein, Avraham
- 182502 Determinants of Household Food Insecurity in Mexico
by David, Magnaña-Lemus
- 182501 Credit Constraints, Technology Choice and Exports - A Firm Level Study for Latin American Countries
by Hasan, Syed & Sheldon, Ian M.
- 182500 Impact of Trade Openness on Technical Efficiency: Agricultural Sector of the European Union
by Hart, Jarret
- 182499 Multinational Retailers and Firm-Level Exports
by Cheptea, Angela & Emlinger, Charlotte & Latouche, Karine
- 182498 A New Market for an Old Food: The U.S. Demand for Olive Oil
by Xiong, Bo
- 182497 U.S. Consumer Demand for Olive Oil: An Economietric Analysis from Retail Scanning Data
by Signoret, Jose
- 182496 Policy Issues and Prospects for Ukraine’s Grain Exports
by Schroeder, Kateryna G. & Meyers, William H.
- 182481 Farm Support in Russia and Ukraine under the Rules of the WTO
by Brink, Lars
- 182480 Tariff Liberalization and Agriculture in the Trans-Pacific Partnership Region
by Burfisher, Mary E. & Dyck, John & Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Mitchell, Lorraine & Wainio, John & Zahniser, Steven & Arita, Shawn & Beckman, Jayson F.
- 182479 Imperfect Mobility and Heterogeneous Labour in CGE Modelling
by Flaig, Dorothee
- 182477 Policy Space in Agriculture Under the WTO Rules on Domestic Support
by Brink, Lars
- 182476 Firms, Quality Upgrading and Trade
by Sheldon, Ian M.
- 182475 Productivity Growth, Trade and Poverty
by Martin, William J.
- 182474 Firms, Productivity and Trade
by Gopinath, Munisamy & Choi, Jangho
- 182473 Program Agenda
- 182472 Growing Places: An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Influence of Plant Variety Protection in the TRIPS Era
by Lippoldt, Douglas