Policy Priorities for International Trade and Jobs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "General Equilibrium Assessment of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite FTA," MPRA Paper 51501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KAMATA Isao, 2014. "Regional Trade Agreements with Labor Clauses: Effects on labor standards and trade," Discussion papers 14012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kamata, Isao, 2016. "Labor clauses in regional trade agreements and effects on labor conditions : an empirical analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 609, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Erhan Artuç & Germán Bet & Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto, 2013. "Trade Shocks and Factor Adjustment Frictions: Implications for Investment and Labor," Department of Economics, Working Papers 101, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vicente Donoso & Víctor Martín & Asier Minondo, 2015. "Does Competition from China Raise the Probability of Becoming Unemployed? An Analysis Using Spanish Workers’ Micro-Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 373-394, January.
- Isao Kamata, 2015. "Labor Clauses in Regional Trade Agreements and Effects on Labor Conditions: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion papers e-14-019, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2014. "Does Intra-African Trade Reduce Youth Unemployment in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(2), pages 286-309, June.
- Heting Zhu & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2018. "Manufacturing and Service Sector Roles in the Evolution of Innovation and Productivity," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 1-3.
- Hoang, Thi Minh Hang & Nguyen, Thi Lan & Nguyen, Hoang My Linh & Phung, Thi Yen & Tran, Thi Lien Huong, 2014. "Labour provisions in preferential trade agreements: potential opportunities or challenges to Vietnam?," Papers 917, World Trade Institute.
- Paolo Giordano & Kun Li, 2012. "An Updated Assessment of the Trade and Poverty Nexus in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 79119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- John Anyanwu, 2014. "Working Paper 201 - Does Intra-African Trade Reduce Youth Unemployment in Africa ?," Working Paper Series 2107, African Development Bank.
- Vicente Donoso & Víctor Martín & Asier Minondo, 2014. "Import competition from China and unemployment. An analysis using Spanish workers’micro-data," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1405, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2014. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite FTA," EcoMod2014 7232, EcoMod.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Petri, Peter A. & Zhai, Fan., 2014. "Assessing the impact of ASEAN economic integration on labour markets," ILO Working Papers 994863513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2014. "Computable General Equilibrium Simulations of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 78069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giordano, Paolo & Li, Kun, 2013. "An Updated Assessment of the Trade and Poverty Nexus in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4209, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Isao Kamatai, 2014. "Regional Trade Agreements with Labor Clauses: Effects on Labor Standards and Trade," Discussion papers e-13-007, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iats13:182509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.