Cattle Ranching Production And Marketing Strategies Under Combined Price And Weather Risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Musser, Wesley N. & Shurley, W. D. & Williams, F. W., 1980.
"An E-V Analysis of Beef Calf Backgrounding Systems in Georgia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 37-42, December.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Shurley, W. Donald & Williams, Floyd W., 1980. "An E-V Analysis Of Beef Calf Backgrounding Systems In Georgia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Olson, Kent D. & Mikesell, Chris L., 1988. "The Range Stocking Decision And Stochastic Forage Production," Staff Papers 13502, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colette, W. Arden & Almas, Lal K. & Hittle, Chad A., 2003. "Utilizing Expected Revenue In Selecting Optimal Marketing Alternatives For Fixed Resource Cow/Calf Operators In The Texas Panhandle," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35187, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bunn, Julie A., 1998. "Government Policy, Wind Erosion, And Economic Viability In Semi-Arid Agriculture: The Case Of The Southern Texas High Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), December.
- Popp, Michael P. & Faminow, Merle D. & Parsch, Lucas D., 1998. "Adoption Of Backgrounding On Cow-Calf Farms," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20800, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.