The Range Stocking Decision And Stochastic Forage Production
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garoian, Lee & Conner, J. Richard & Scifres, C.J., 1987. "A Discrete Stochastic Programming Model To Estimate Optimal Burning Schedules On Rangeland," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Olson, Kent D. & George, Melvin R. & Menke, John & Murphy, Al & van Horne, Jeff & Lohr, Luanne, 1987. "Incorporating Weather Variation Into California Rangeland Stocking Rate Decisions," Staff Papers 14040, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Trebeck, David B. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1972. "The Integrated Use Of Simulation And Stochastic Programming For Whole Farm Planning Under Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(02), August.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & McBryde, Gary L., 1984. "Optimal Stocking Of Rangeland For Livestock Production Within A Dynamic Framework," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Kaiser, Harry M., 1984. "Discrete Stochastic Sequential Programming: A Primer," Staff Papers 13545, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- David B. Trebeck & J. Brian Hardaker, 1972. "The Integrated Use Of Simulation And Stochastic Programming For Whole Farm Planning Under Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(2), pages 115-126, 08.
- Garoian, L. & Conner, J. R. & Scifres, C. J., 1987. "A Discrete Stochastic Programming Model to Estimate Optimal Burning Schedules on Rangeland," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 53-60, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.