The Range Stocking Decision And Stochastic Forage Production
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David B. Trebeck & J. Brian Hardaker, 1972. "The Integrated Use Of Simulation And Stochastic Programming For Whole Farm Planning Under Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(2), pages 115-126, 08.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Trebeck, David B. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1972. "The Integrated Use Of Simulation And Stochastic Programming For Whole Farm Planning Under Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(02), August.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Kaiser, Harry M., 1984. "Discrete Stochastic Sequential Programming: A Primer," Staff Papers 13545, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Garoian, Lee & Conner, J. Richard & Scifres, C.J., 1987. "A Discrete Stochastic Programming Model To Estimate Optimal Burning Schedules On Rangeland," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Olson, Kent D. & George, Melvin R. & Menke, John & Murphy, Al & van Horne, Jeff & Lohr, Luanne, 1987. "Incorporating Weather Variation Into California Rangeland Stocking Rate Decisions," Staff Papers 14040, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & McBryde, Gary L., 1984. "Optimal Stocking Of Rangeland For Livestock Production Within A Dynamic Framework," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.