Necessary conditions for comparative statics under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1998. "Information, flexibility, and value added1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-449, December.
- David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock & Timothy E. Fiez, 1996. "Effects of Site-Specific Management on the Application of Agricultural Inputs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp156, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Gollier, Christian & Schneider, Thierry, 1995.
"Risk-aversion, prudence and temperance: A unified approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 331-336, June.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & Christian GOLLIER & Thierry SCHNEIDER, 1994. "Risk Aversion, Prudence and Temperance : A Unified Approach," Working Papers 006, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Hennessy, David A., 1993.
"Applications of contingent claims theory to microeconomic problems,"
ISU General Staff Papers
1993010108000011822, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-m7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A., 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 870, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2012. "On learning and the economics of firm efficiency: a state-contingent approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 53-62, August.
- Becker, Torbjörn, 1995. "Risky Taxes, Budget Balance Preserving Spreads and Precautionary Savings," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 73, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2004. "Relative risk aversion, relative prudence and comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of (μ, σ)-preferences," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 159-170, April.
- Becker, Torbjörn, 1995. "Budget Deficits, Stochastic Population Size and Consumption," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 75, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Susan Athey, 2002. "Monotone Comparative Statics under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 187-223.
- Robert Chambers & John Quiggin, 2007. "Information value and efficiency measurement for risk-averse firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 197-208, June.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996. "Portfolio choice under noisy asset returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 47-51, October.
- Becker, Torbjörn, 1995. "Budget Deficits, Tax Risk and Consumption," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 74, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:40:y:1992:i:4:p:429-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.