A comparative statics theorem for choice under risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hau, Arthur, 2010. "Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 267-276, February.
- Leonard Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2014.
"On risk aversion, classical demand theory, and KM preferences,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 51-66, February.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "On Risk Aversion, Classical Demand Theory, and KM Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 1132, CIRPEE.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2002. "Optimal full-hedging under state-dependent preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 937-943.
- Thilo Pausch, 2003. "Bank's Assets and Liabilities Management with Multiple Sources of Risk," Discussion Paper Series 245, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Suyeol Ryu & Iltae Kim & Soo-Jong Kim, 2010. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty with the Monotone Probability Ratio Order Revisited," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 203-222.
- Christian Gollier & Miles S. Kimball, 2018.
"New methods in the classical economics of uncertainty: comparing risks,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory,
Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 43(1), pages 5-23, May.
- Gollier, C. & Kimball, M.S., 1996. "New Methods in the Classical Economics of Uncertainty: Comparing Risks," Papers 96.412, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "Risk Market Innovations and Choice," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-341.
- Iltae Kim & Suyeol Ryu, 2006. "The Comparative Statics for Linear Payoffs and Increases in Risk," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 22, pages 437-459.
- Neilson, William S., 1995. "Comparative statics derivatives with nonlinear preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 45-57.
- Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Jen-Hung, 2004. "Increase in risk and saving behavior," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 405-414.
- Ormiston, Michael B. & E. Schlee, Edward, 1999. "Comparative statics tests between decision models under risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-166, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:21:y:1979:i:3:p:510-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.