The comparative statics of cumulative distribution function changes for the class of risk averse agents
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Hau, Arthur, 2010. "Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 267-276, February.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005.
"Increases in risk and demand for risky asset,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005. "Increases in risk and demand for risky asset," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- A.Chateauneuf & G.Lakhnati, 2014. "Increases In Risk and Demand for Risky Asset," Working Papers 2014-600, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2002. "Optimal full-hedging under state-dependent preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 937-943.
- Jouini, E. & Napp, C., 2008. "On Abel's concept of doubt and pessimism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3682-3694, November.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008. "On Abel's Concept of Doubt and Pessimism," Post-Print halshs-00176611, HAL.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Lakhnati, G., 2015. "Increases in risk and demand for a risky asset," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 44-48.
- Paulsson, Thomas & Sproule, Robert, 2002. "Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 107-112, August.
- Dionne, Georges & Pellerin, Marc, 1987. "Investissement en incertitude : extension du problème de la taille optimale d’une usine," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 256-281, juin et s.
- Dionne, G. & Pellerin, M., 1987. "Investissement En Incertitude Extension du Probleme de la Taille Optimale D'une Usine," Cahiers de recherche 8745, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Stochastic technologies and the adoption decision," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 437-453, December.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Stochastic Technologies and the Adoption Decision," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5162, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Machnes, Yaffa, 1995. "Deductible insurance and production," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 119-123, October.
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Coggins, Jay S., 2008. "Environmental risk and welfare valuation under imperfect information," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 150-169, May.
- Loehman, Edna T. & Nelson, Carl H., 1992. "Optimal Risk Management, Risk Aversion, And Production Function Properties," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Gollier, Christian, 1993. "Portfolio Dominance, Lower Conditional Expectation And The Monotone Likelihood Ratio Order," Working Papers 014, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fraser, Rob W., 1988. "A Method For Evaluating Supply Response To Price Underwriting," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(01), April.
- Jindapon, Paan & Neilson, William S., 2007. "Higher-order generalizations of Arrow-Pratt and Ross risk aversion: A comparative statics approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 719-728, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:31:y:1983:i:1:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed