Optimal Risk Management, Risk Aversion, And Production Function Properties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Chalfant, James A. & Collender, Robert N., 1987.
"Simultaneous Input Demands And Land Allocation In Agricultural Production Under Certainty,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Chalfant, James A. & Collender, R. N., 1987. "Simultaneous Input Demands and Land Allocation in Agricultural Production Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10614, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ian Jewitt, 1987. "Risk Aversion and the Choice Between Risky Prospects: The Preservation of Comparative Statics Results," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 73-85.
- Meyer, Jack & Ormiston, Michael B., 1983. "The comparative statics of cumulative distribution function changes for the class of risk averse agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 153-169, October.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Mishra, Ashok K. & Livingston, Michael, 2011. "Agricultural policy and its impact on fuel usage: Empirical evidence from farm household analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 348-353, January.
- Willis, David B. & Whittlesey, Norman K., 1998. "The Effect Of Stochastic Irrigation Demands And Surface Water Supplies On On-Farm Water Management," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Karagiannis, Giannis, 1999.
"Proportional Profit Taxes And Resource Management Under Production Uncertainty,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Giannis Karagiannis, "undated". "Proportional Profit Taxes and Resource Management under Production Uncertainty," Working Papers 9819, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Soule, Meredith J. & Nimon, R. Wesley & Mullarkey, Daniel J., 2001. "Risk Management And The Environment: Impacts At The Intensive And Extensive Margins," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20670, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yano, Yuki & Blandford, David, 2008. "Agri-Environmental Policy and Moral Hazard under Output Price and Production Uncertainty," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44323, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kusadokoro, Motoi, 2010. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Input Utilization under State Contingent Technology," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 12.
- Mitchell, Paul David, 1999. "The theory and practice of green insurance: insurance to encourage the adoption of corn rootworm IPM," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013154, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1995. "The cost of agricultural production risk," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), August.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2168-2188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nimon, R. Wesley & Mishra, Ashok K., 2001. "Revenue Insurance and Chemical Input Use Rates," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20669, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.