Report NEP-DCM-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.
- Deborah E Lee, Stephen G Hosking and Mario Du Preez, 2013. "Improving navigability on the Kromme river Estuary: A choice experiment application," Working Papers 339, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Keesookpun, Chutipong & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2012. "Cloud computing adoption and determining factors in different industries: A case study of Thailand," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72507, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Paper Series 964, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marc Sangnier, 2013. "Allocation of Ordered Exclusive Choices," Working Papers halshs-00812496, HAL.
- Mohamed Mnasri & Georges Dionne & Jean-Pierre Gueyie, 2013. "How Do Firms Hedge Risks? Empirical Evidence from U.S. Oil and Gas Producers," Cahiers de recherche 1307, CIRPEE.
- Mario Du Preez, Deborah Ellen Lee and Leann Cloete, 2013. "Estimating the willingness to pay for the removal of a local undesirable land use: The case of the Manganese ore dump and oil tank farm in the Port Elizabeth Harbour," Working Papers 338, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mark E. McGovern & Till Bärnighausen & Joshua A. Salomon & David Canning, 2013. "Using Interviewer Random Effects to Calculate Unbiased HIV Prevalence Estimates in the Presence of Non-Response: a Bayesian Approach," PGDA Working Papers 10113, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.