New technology adoption for Russian energy generation: What does it cost? A case study for Moscow
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfenninger, Stefan & Keirstead, James, 2015. "Renewables, nuclear, or fossil fuels? Scenarios for Great Britain’s power system considering costs, emissions and energy security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 83-93.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02e45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009.
"The Western Australian Power Dilemma ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 342-369, December.
- Paul Edward Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009. "The Western Australian Power Dilemma," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Parra, David & Gillott, Mark & Norman, Stuart A. & Walker, Gavin S., 2015. "Optimum community energy storage system for PV energy time-shift," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 576-587.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- Freeman, James & Hellgardt, Klaus & Markides, Christos N., 2015. "An assessment of solar-powered organic Rankine cycle systems for combined heating and power in UK domestic applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 605-620.
- Andreas Schröder & Friedrich Kunz & Jan Meiss & Roman Mendelevitch & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2013. "Current and Prospective Costs of Electricity Generation until 2050," Data Documentation 68, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nathalie Trudeau & Isabel Murray, 2011. "Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia," IEA Energy Papers 2011/1, OECD Publishing.
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "The Impact of Efficient Carbon and Gas Pricing on the Russian Electricity Market," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Paltsev, Sergey, 2014. "Scenarios for Russia's natural gas exports to 2050," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 262-270.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Alexandra Bratanova, 2014. "LCOE models: A comparison of the theoretical frameworks and key assumptions," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 4-2014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Boute, Anatole & Willems, Patrick, 2012. "RUSTEC: Greening Europe's energy supply by developing Russia's renewable energy potential," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 618-629.
- Kalashnikov, Victor & Gulidov, Ruslan & Ognev, Alexander, 2011. "Energy sector of the Russian Far East: Current status and scenarios for the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6760-6780.
- Gorbacheva, Natalya V. & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "Pain without gain? Reviewing the risks and rewards of investing in Russian coal-fired electricity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 970-986.
- Salomons, Roelof & Grootveld, Henk, 2002. "The equity risk premium: emerging versus developed markets," Research Report 02E45, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Kuleshov, Dmitry & Viljainen, Satu & Annala, Salla & Gore, Olga, 2012. "Russian electricity sector reform: Challenges to retail competition," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 40-49.
- Pristupa, Alexey O. & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Oosterveer, Peter, 2010. "Stagnating liquid biofuel developments in Russia: Present status andfuture perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3320-3328, July.
- Talavera, D.L. & Pérez-Higueras, P. & Ruíz-Arias, J.A. & Fernández, E.F., 2015. "Levelised cost of electricity in high concentrated photovoltaic grid connected systems: Spatial analysis of Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 49-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foster, John & Wagner, Liam & Liebman, Ariel, 2017. "Economic and investment models for future grids: Final Report Project 3," MPRA Paper 78866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:625-634 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:1010-1022 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; Generation cost; Russian region; Renewable; New technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:162:y:2016:i:c:p:924-939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.