China and the Two Crises: From 1997 to 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guonan Ma, 2006. "Sharing China's Bank Restructuring Bill," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(3), pages 19-37.
- Yu Yongding, 2007. "Global Imbalances and China," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 40(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, July.
- Park, Dong-hyun & Shin, Kwanho & Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "The Decline of Investment in East Asia since the Asian Financial Crisis: An Overview and Empirical Examination," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 187, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChina ; Asian Financial Crisis ; Global Financial Crisis ; monetary policy ; stimulus ; economic reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-27 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-27 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .