The European Welfare State from the Prospect of New EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luděk Kouba & Ladislava Grochová, 2013. "The European welfare state from the prospect of new EU member states," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(7), pages 2327-2335.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonor Vasconcelos Ferreira & Adelaide Figueiredo, 2005. "Welfare Regimes in the UE 15 and in the Enlarged Europe: An exploratory analysis," FEP Working Papers 176, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Leonor Vasconcelos Ferreira & Adelaide Figueiredo, 2005. "Welfare Regimes in the UE 15 and in the Enlarged Europe - an Exploratory Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p72, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2013061072631 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare state; CEE countries; new EU member states; cluster analysis;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:38_2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.