Seeking the Best Practices in rural agricultural informatization: Evidence from China's Sichuan Province
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1999. "The Rural-Urban Divide: Economic Disparities and Interactions in China," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293309.
- Christine Zhen-Wei Qiang & Asheeta Bhavnani & Nagy K. Hanna & Kaoru Kimura & Randeep Sudan, 2009. "Rural Informatization in China," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5934.
- Parker, Edwin B., 2000. "Closing the digital divide in rural America," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 281-290, May.
- James, M.J., 2003. "Sustainable internet access for the rural poor? Elements of an emerging Indian model," Other publications TiSEM 8ef7a517-434c-460d-be5e-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb12:72547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .