Closing the digital divide in rural America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000. "Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 291-304.
- Lentz, R. G. & Oden, Michael D., 2001. "Digital divide or digital opportunity in the Mississippi Delta region of the US," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 291-313.
- Strover, Sharon, 2001. "Rural internet connectivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 331-347.
- Parker, Edwin B., 2000. "Closing the digital divide in rural America," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 281-290.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000.
"Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia,"
Elsevier, pages 291-304.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000. "Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia," MPRA Paper 11163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramírez, Ricardo, 2001. "A model for rural and remote information and communication technologies: a Canadian exploration," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 315-330.
- McElhinney, Stephen, 2001. "Telecommunications liberalisation and the quest for universal service in Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 233-248.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage & Michael Simpson, 1998. "Asia-Pacific Telecommunications USOs: Current Practice and Future Options," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Chun, 2012. "Seeking the Best Practices in rural agricultural informatization: Evidence from China's Sichuan Province," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72547, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 0.
"Internet use in rural and remote Western Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 253-266, April.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2003. "Internet use in rural and remote Western Australia," MPRA Paper 10882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schleife, Katrin, 2010. "What really matters: Regional versus individual determinants of the digital divide in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 173-185, February.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:14:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-011-9297-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitacre, Brian E. & Mills, Bradford F., 2002. "Understanding The Rural - Urban Digital Divide," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19743, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brian Whitacre & Roberto Gallardo & Sharon Strover, 2014. "Does rural broadband impact jobs and income? Evidence from spatial and first-differenced regressions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 649-670.
- Schleife, Katrin, 2008. "Regional Versus Individual Aspects of the Digital Divide in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-085 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Grubesic, Tony H., 2006. "A spatial taxonomy of broadband regions in the United States," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 423-448, November.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & METHAMEM, Raouchen & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2009.
"Disparités régionales et diffusion des TIC en Tunisie
[Regional disparities and ICTs diffusion in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 17938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Hitt, Lorin & Tambe, Prasanna, 2007. "Broadband adoption and content consumption," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 362-378, October.
- Abdullah, M.O. & Yung, V.C. & Anyi, M. & Othman, A.K. & Ab. Hamid, K.B. & Tarawe, J., 2010. "Review and comparison study of hybrid diesel/solar/hydro/fuel cell energy schemes for a rural ICT Telecenter," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 639-646.
- Stenberg, Peter L. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Cromartie, John & Breneman, Vincent E. & Brown, Dennis M., 2009. "Broadband Internet's Value for Rural America," Economic Research Report 55944, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stenberg, Peter L., 2014. "The Farm Bill and Rural Economies: Broadband Investment Over the last Decade," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 173277, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:24:y:2000:i:4:p:281-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .