Welfare Effects of Regressive Taxation and Subsidies in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1999. "The Rural-Urban Divide: Economic Disparities and Interactions in China," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293309, June.
- Vickrey, William, 1992. "An Updated Agenda for Progressive Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 257-262, May.
- Meng, Xin & Zhang, Junsen, 2001. "The Two-Tier Labor Market in Urban China: Occupational Segregation and Wage Differentials between Urban Residents and Rural Migrants in Shanghai," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 485-504, September.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Shi, Li, 1997. "Types of Income and Inequality in China at the End of the 1980s," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(2), pages 211-226, June.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1984. "Inequality Decomposition by Population Subgroups," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1369-1385, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markussen, Thomas, 2011.
"Democracy, redistributive taxation and the private provision of public goods,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 201-213, March.
- Thomas Markussen, 2010. "Democracy, Redistributive Taxation and the Private Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 10-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-02-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2010-02-05 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2010-02-05 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2010-02-05 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-02-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:10809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .