Report NEP-PBE-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osterloh, Steffen & Debus, Marc, 2009. "Partisan politics in corporate tax competition," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Claudio Parés, 2009. "Is it reasonable to allocate power to appointed regional authorities?," Working Papers 04-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Responses to Criticisms of Taxes on Financial Speculation," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Matt Sherman & Nathan Lane, 2009. "Cut Loose: State and Local Layoffs of Public Employees in the Current Recession," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-32, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dean Baker, 2009. "Job Sharing: Tax Credits to Prevent Layoffs and Stimulate Employment," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-39, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Xiaobing Wang & Jenifer Piesse, 2009. "Welfare Effects of Regressive Taxation and Subsidies in China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 10809, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Assessing the Fiscal Capacity of Indian Governments," Working Papers id:2384, eSocialSciences.
- Daniel R. Carroll & Eric R. Young, 2009. "The long run effects of changes in tax progressivity," Working Paper 0913, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.