Assessing the Fiscal Capacity of Indian Governments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Assessing the Fiscal Capacity of Indian Governments," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22931, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Goyal, Ashima, "undated". "Assessing the fiscal capacity of Indian governments," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farber, Stephen, 1987. "The value of coastal wetlands for protection of property against hurricane wind damage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-151, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Union Budget 2014: Marginal Realignment of Tactics to Strategy," Working Papers id:5976, eSocialSciences.
- Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Budget 2014: Marginal realignment of tactics to strategy," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-028, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
Keywordsexpenditure; poor; sustainability; debt; budget; Indian; consistency; finances; reform; fiscal capacity; Expenditure; Deficits; Governments; Delivery; indices;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2010-02-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .