Assessing the fiscal capacity of Indian governments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Assessing the Fiscal Capacity of Indian Governments," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22931, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Assessing the Fiscal Capacity of Indian Governments," Working Papers id:2384, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Gorton, 2008. "The Panic of 2007," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2372, Yale School of Management.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Financial crises: reducing pro-cyclicality," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 173-183.
- Hahn Robert & Passell Peter, 2008. "The Rush to Re-Regulate," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1-3, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Union Budget 2014: Marginal Realignment of Tactics to Strategy," Working Papers id:5976, eSocialSciences.
- Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Budget 2014: Marginal realignment of tactics to strategy," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-028, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
KeywordsExpenditure; Deficits; Governments; Delivery;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2009-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .