Report NEP-TRA-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohsen Fardmanesh & Li Tan, 2009. "Structural Change in Transition Economies: Does Foreign Aid Matter?," Working Papers 982, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in European Regions," wiiw Working Papers 57, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00449447_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simona E. Cociuba, 2010. "Transitional dynamics of output and factor income shares: lessons from East Germany," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiaobing Wang & Jenifer Piesse, 2009. "Welfare Effects of Regressive Taxation and Subsidies in China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 10809, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Kris James Mitchener & Se Yan, 2010. "Globalization, Trade & Wages: What Does History tell us about China?," NBER Working Papers 15679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "The IMF’s Stand-by Arrangements and the Economic Downturn in Eastern Europe: The Cases of Hungary, Latvia, and Ukraine," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-31, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2010. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe," Working Papers 160, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2010. "Bosnia and Herzegovina's surprising export performance : back to the past in a new veil but will It last ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5187, The World Bank.
- Item repec:mmb:wpaper:wpaper:1p is not listed on IDEAS anymore