Transitional dynamics of output and factor income shares: lessons from East Germany
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution ; Economic development ; Technology - Economic aspects ; Productivity ; Capital investments ; Wages;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-02-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2010-02-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EFF-2010-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2010-02-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddgw:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .