Report NEP-FDG-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:1-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahamad, Mazbahul Golam & Tanin, Fahian, 2010. "Determinants of, and the Relationship between FDI and Economic Growth in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 20236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in European Regions," wiiw Working Papers 57, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dani Rodrik, 2009. "The Turkish Economy After The Crisis," Working Papers 2009/9, Turkish Economic Association.
- Vinyes, Cristina & Roe, Terry L., 2010. "Growth Diagnostics and a Multisector Ramsey Model: The Case of Brazil," Bulletins 56502, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Simona E. Cociuba, 2010. "Transitional dynamics of output and factor income shares: lessons from East Germany," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Aid, Dutch Disease, and Manufacturing Growth," Working Papers 196, Center for Global Development.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2010. "Resource Wealth, Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/124, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Amaral, Pedro S. & MacGee, James, 2009. "Re-Examining the Role of Sticky Wages in the U.S. Great Contraction: A Multisectoral Approach," Working Paper 0911, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Aug 2012.