Report NEP-ACC-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2010. "Die volkswirtschaftliche Bedeutung des Accounting," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-03, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- John Graham & Jana Raedy & Douglas Shackelford, 2010. "Research in Accounting for Income Taxes," NBER Working Papers 15665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Y. Biondi & P. Giannoccolo & A. Reberioux, 2010. "Financial disclosure and the Board: A case for non-independent directors," Working Papers 689, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 2010. "Size and composition of the central bank balance sheet: revisiting Japan's experience of the quantitative easing policy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 42, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Responses to Criticisms of Taxes on Financial Speculation," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Barnett, William A., 2010. "Audit the Federal Reserve?," MPRA Paper 20261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaobing Wang & Jenifer Piesse, 2009. "Welfare Effects of Regressive Taxation and Subsidies in China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 10809, BWPI, The University of Manchester.