Impact assessment of alternative reforms of child allowances using RUSMOD - the static tax-benefit microsimulation model for Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irina Denisova & Stanislav Kolenikov & Ksenia Yudaeva, 2000. "Child Benefits and Child Poverty," Working Papers w0006, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-04-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2013-04-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-04-27 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em9-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .